Welcome to Sheet Metal Occupational Health Institute Trust.
While Screenings and research on environmental, safety, and health issues continue to be the cornerstone of SMOHIT’s efforts, our expanding mission now includes being the sheet metal industry’s leading resource for health and safety products and services. We will achieve this goal by offering cutting-edge training using interactive charts, dvds, cd-roms, web-based resources, online classes, and mobile apps.
- Mobile apps on Lockout / Tagout, Job Hazard Analysis, Welding Exposure, Toolbox Talks and health tips, Environmental Exposure, Personal Protective Equipment
- Web-based Conversion Project
- OSHA 500/502/510 classes will be held in July 2015 in Las Vegas
- SMOHIT health fair July 28th and 29th, 2015 at Business Agent Conference held in Washington D.C.
- Join us for the 2015 Safety Champions Conference.
The Safety Champions Conference will be held September 14, 2015
- Tool and Equipment Safety Vol. III
- OSHA Hazard Communication Training 2012
- Job Hazard Analysis
- Safety Awards
- Provide Environmental, Health and Safety Information to Members
- Develop Cutting-Edge Training Products
- Assist Sheet Metal Workers Members on Health & Safety Issues
- Provide Asbestos and Wellness Screening to Our Members