Randall A. Krocka, Administrator
By way of introduction, my name is Randall A. Krocka and I’m looking forward to serving you in my new position as SMOHIT Administrator. My many years working in the sheet metal industry have given me a strong belief in the importance of health and safety:
• Member of the unionized Sheet Metal Workers for over 38 years
• Graduate of Wisconsin Menomonee Falls East High school 1978
• Graduate of Sheet Metal Workers five year apprenticeship program
• Worked in residential, architectural, commercial and industrial shops
• Served as Union Trustee for Local #18 Wisconsin
• Served as Local #18 Financial Secretary/Treasurer/Business Representative Since 2003
• SMOHIT Administrator since October of 2013
One of the most important things that we can do as Union Sheet Metal Workers is to ensure the safety of ourselves and those around us. It will be my job to make sure that you have the tools and information to make that happen. We will also be ramping up our asbestos screening program and addressing the health and nutrition aspects of dealing with preventable diseases. I am eager to work with you as you utilize SMOHIT as a valuable resource for your health and safety needs.
My door is always open. Feel free to call me with questions, suggestions and concerns at 703-739-7130 ext 3 or drop me a line at email@example.com.